Thank you for your interest. You may purchase originals and commissions through this site.
Please see individual paintings for availability, prices, and sizes. All prices include shipping and handling on USPS postage for orders within the Continental USA. If you prefer to have your order shipped through USPS Priority Mail, additional charges will apply. International buyers, please contact me for pricing on shipping to your country.
I accept both private and corporate commissions. Commission price is determined by the complexity of subject and size of painting(s) or illustration(s). The cost for canvas paintings generally ranges from $2,000 to $5,000.
My commission process is professional and simple:
- To begin, please fill in the contact form on this page. I will reply to you within two working days. Please provide details as to type of commission requested, subject matter, and desired finished size of the work. Please include your phone number.
- Once the details are discussed, agreed upon, and the contract finalized, a 50% deposit is required before work will commence. (Please see “Payment Options” below.)
- You will receive a simple Artist/Client Agreement contract with a description of the work to be completed, project dimensions, number of pieces included in the work, type of media used (i.e., pure pigmented watercolors, canvas or paper, professional quality archival UV protective coating, etc.), payment details, timeframe to commence and complete and the project, credit, ownership rights, communication, and so on.
- When the project is completed, a proof will be sent to for your approval. If you are happy with the finished artwork, the balance on the invoice will be paid and the work will be shipped to you.
After purchasing arrangements have been made, customers will be sent a PayPal invoice, which is due upon receipt. If you do not have a PayPal account , you can still purchase as a guest.
I GREATLY value and appreciate all clients and have complete respect for client privacy. Client transactions are strictly confidential.
- I do not retain client payment method information.
- I do not share client information with third parties.
- I do not discuss my clients with third parties. Famous/well-known clients are treated the same as any other customer.
- Contact with clients consists of necessary contact for responding to questions and completing transactions.
- Client transactions, from start to finish, are private and secure.